How to install replacement lenses
Switching out your old lenses has never been easier! In just a matter of seconds you can bring new life to your sunglasses by following along with our step-by-step installation videos. View our guide to the most popular styles below. If you still need personal help, we recommend filling out the form here to open a support ticket.
Full Frame Sunglasses
- Frames frames forward. Grip the top and bottom of the frame with both hands.
- Gently pull up on the top of the frame while applying pressure on the back of the lens.
- Turn frames to face you. Insert the replacement lens starting at the nose bridge.
- Press the replacement lens along the perimeter until you hear a snap which means it’s securely in place.
Half Frame Sunglasses
- Face frames forward. Grip the top of the frame at the nose bridge with one hand and hold the lens with the other.
- Pull the lens tab out of the nose socket to remove the lens.
- Turn frames to face you. Insert the outer replacement lens tab into the frame’s temple socket.
- Lift the middle bridge to snap the nose socket securely into place.
- Always use tap water to clean your lenses. Avoid using sprays and lens cleaners.
- Saltwater and pool water chemicals corrodes lens coating. Always rinse your lenses immediately after you spend a day on the water.
- Extreme heat or cold can affect lens coating, so try to keep your lenses in a controlled environment.
- Avoid storing other items in you sunglasses case or putting the lenses next to keys, loos change, or other items that may cause scratches.